The whole world wonders why so much faith is put on India, why is India touching pinnacle? The answers to these questions lie in the fact that apart from being a Technology giant, India is a religious country. Temples of India represent the religious versatility and believes of people in India and fuel them to succeed.
Temples of India, the holy pilgrimage places are located in different regions and offer a place of worship to everyone whether rich or poor. Historically, India has been a diamond in the Necklaces of the World owing to its glorious temples, which reckon as the pride of India. Each temple is an artistic sculpture that compels and mesmerize the devotees.
The list of famous temples in india is extensive, however highly praised and worshiped temples include:
• Golden temple symbolizes peace of mind. Its a great place to meditate and highly praised in Sikh religion.
• Tirupati balaji: The incarnation of Lord Vishnu. This temple is famous for its wealth, devotees across the world visit tirupati balaji to take blessings and contribute funds in its maintenance.
• Mehandipur balaji : A famous temple of the deity Hanuman. It has the power to relinquish people from evil spirits and sins. People suffering from supernatural omen spirits get relief and as reverence to god offer food and fooder to cows.
• Mata Vaishno devi temple: The holy shrine is situated in the mountain called trikut. Vaishno devi is considered an idol of devotion. During Navratra vaishno devi is worshipped to fulfill all the wishes and desires of the devotees.
• Akshardham temple: Also known as swaminarayan temple is a comprehensive image of Indian architecture that has attracted thousands of devotees. It is built on the vastu shastra principles.
This religious faith in Temples has enticed the world to respect the culture and religion of India. People across the world are paying rich tribute to the temples of India and admiring their beauty with noble feeling. These temples are pride of India and contribute in its success by motivating every aesthetic individual of India. Temples have been the real golden sparrow that no one can ever snatch but can only praise.